Pancakes I love you so!
I’m a self confessed pancakes junkie. I can out-eat my children in a challenge any day. There are no signs of my obsession waning any time soon either. I cook them most weekends and we usually don’t have any left to do anything sensible with like freezing them.
So I’ve decided to share the love and publish my own guide – how to cook them, how to serve, them, how to let the kids help to make them and how to tweak them… oh and what to serve with them.
My pancakes guide includes:
- My all time top four recipes for four different styles of pancake.
- How to serve them to not only make an occasion of eating them, but to make it a truly interactive experience for all.
- How to tweak them to suit different diets – or to add extra flavour or nutrition.
- Loads of exciting flavour and ingredient combinations for toppings
- How to freeze them so that you can eat pancakes all year round, even when you just don’t have the time.
Does that sound good?
Click on the lovely pic below and you can download my fab guide for free.
and get flipping!